Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Sorry Guys
I know its been awhile since I last posted so here is a update! since the last post I have bought a house Tommy got a job and I have been going crazy with no job!well Lyle starts kindergarten on the 24th of this month I can wait! My baby is growing so much! This past week I ended up cutting my finger on a broken cup and went to the hospital. I got there at 8:45pm and didn't leave until 2:30am I ended up with 7 stitches from it. The hospital out here is always backed up and very slow I hate that when u need it the most. Anyways I am ok now. Lyle is great ill to keep you guys updated as much as I can
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for the update, it's so good to see how you are doing. I can't believe Lyle is already starting kinergarten!
I tried to cal you to wish you a happy birthday today, but there was no answer and no voicemail. So that's why I am leaving you this message...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I love you!
Post a Comment